Paying your water bill:
The water meter at your house shows how much water you use. Once a month a MWAUWASA employee will read your water meter. These reading records are used to prepare your monthly water bill. Please pay your bill within one week after delivery. Payments should be made in one installment unless otherwise agreed upon by the Commercial Manager or the Credit Control Officer. You are issued with an MWAUWASA receipt after the payment is made.
You can find the MWAUWASA pay points at:
- MWAUWASA headquarters, Makongoro Road,
- Nyakato Buzuruga opposite Buzuruga Plaza,
- Butuja near Sabasaba bus stop,
- Nyegezi, near Iseni buss stop along Mwanza Shinyanga Road.
Service hours of MWAUWASA office are:
- Monday to Friday (excluding public holiday): 07:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Saturdays: 08:30 AM to 12:00 noon at Head quarter only